(1) Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/ her blog. (2) Answer their questions. (3) Nominate up to nine other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions. (4) List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo. (5) Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from http://idealinspiration.blog
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to both Domeka and Shubhangi for their nomination of me for this award. I would also in turn like to congratulate them both for receiving this award too for they both truly live up to the name of the award. Domeka inspires readers with her own personal faith journey while also encouraging them to do the same. Go check it out for yourself – follow her blog here: https://mymeekmeek.com while Shubhangi is equally inspiring with her daily posts and range of creativity from poetry to opinion and diary entries – check out her blog here: https://theshubhsterdiaries.com
MY RESPONSE TO DOMEKA’S QUESTIONS
(1) If you could give any advice to your younger self what would it be? Treasure every moment with your loved ones because they will not be with you forever!
(2) You can only choose one thing to change about the world today. What would that one thing be? An end to racism
(3) What advice would you give to new bloggers? 😀 Blog as often as you can and enjoy every moment of it! Remember great bloggers are those who read and comment on other bloggers so do this! 😃
(4) Are you better at writing or speaking? Writing
(5) Are you consistent? Not as much as I’d like to
MY RESPONSE TO SHUBHANGI’S QUESTIONS
1. What is your motivation to keep writing?
My motivation to keep writing comes from reading other writers of all genres. Reading other writers motivates you to them write yourself and should those who read your work be also motivated to write themselves then that is an added bonus!
2. If you weren’t writing, what would you be doing?
If writing was not my passion then I would probably be teaching.
3. What is the one thing you want people to take away from your blog?
That is a good question. It’s difficult to pin it down to one thing. I’d say I’d want readers to be inspired by what they read – so take inspiration with them by what they find and read on my blog if that makes sense and answers your question?
4. What’s one thing you would like your readers to know?
I would like my readers to know that I am humbled and truly grateful for each time they read, comment or like any of my blog posts!
5. What is your favourite thing to write about?
As a freelance journalist, there is no greater satisfaction in interviewing and then publishing human interest features on ordinary people doing extraordinary things within society – if I can play a small part in sharing human interest news stories which motivate and inspire others to go out and do the same by means of reaching out to others then I know my work is not in vain!
Congratulations to the following nominees:
1. Michael Reynoso – follow blog here: https://viralwisdomformen.wordpress.com
2. Tanaka – follow blog here: https://buyitrightforlife.wordpress.com
3. Tangie T. Woods – follow blog here: https://tangietwoods.blog
4. Sophia Lorena Benjamin – follow blog here: https://sophialorenabenjamin.wordpress.com
5. Doris Koki – follow blog here: https://doriskoki.wordpress.com
6. Shavanie Dillon – follow blog here: https://agapewordsofhopeministry.com
7. Akpederi Raymond – follow blog here: https://spiralofthyrayvelation.wordpress.com
8. Mel – follow blog here: https://yourlastdayonearthdotblog.wordpress.com
9. Glenda Lubuto – follow blog here: https://glendalubuto.wordpress.com
10. Penela – follow blog here: https://justpene.com
11. Cyn – follow blog here: https://thesunshinethagain.wordpress.com
12. Junaisha – follow blog here: https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com
13. Shuaib Simbiat (Blalock) – follow blog here: https://collegeafrican.wordpress.com
14. Daniel Etaze – follow blog here: https://dynaxty.wordpress.com
15. Maureen Nyasha Hove – follow blog here: https://theeroyaldiadem.wordpress.com
16. Moreblessing – follow blog here: https://theeroyaldiadem.wordpress.com
17. Francis Ashis – follow blog here: https://amessiah.blog
18. Mehran Zour – follow blog here: https://mehranthoughts.wordpress.com
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
Upon acceptance of the above award, nominees are to answer the following questions:
1. Who inspires you most and why?
2. Why do you blog?
3. Where does your inspiration come from when blogging?
4. When is the best time to blog?
5. What does God mean to you?
(C) Copyright 2020, Darell J Philip