(1) Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
(2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
(3) Nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
(4) Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
(5) List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
Special thanks to Fitness Freaks blogger – Amit – follow blog here: https://ltsdo.wordpress.com and Beautifully Broken Into Me blogger – Domeka – follow blog here: https://mymeekmeek.com who have both nominated me for the above SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD.
I am truly grateful to them both for the kind gesture they have shown in their nomination of me for this award and I take the opportunity to congratulate them both on having also themselves been nominated for this same award.
Below you will find my response to questions given by Amit and Domeka:
Q:-What is ur fav. vacation spot?
Q:-Do u prefer hotel or camping?
Q:-How many pets do u have, if any?
Q:-Sunny days or rainy days?
Q:-What is ur fav. season and why?
A:-Summer because it’s during the time of my birthday, it’s often great weather and it’s when many of us have a long break from work.
Q:-What type of clothing do u wear?
A:-Shirt and jeans.
(1) What’s your source of inspiration? Bible verses
(2) What type of impact do you think your blog creates? A positive 1.
(3) What will people remember your blog for? News and Poetry
(4) The sun 🌞 or moon 🌙 which one would you be and why? Moon for calm and quiet nature
(5) In your own description describe a tree. The plant which reaches the sky.
(6) Have you ever found hidden shapes in the clouds ☁️ and what was it? No.
(7) Imagine it’s a fall day your up high looking down out of a window. What is it that you see? Grass, leaves and greenery all around
(8) what advice would you give to the world in this present moment? Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
(9) What is your favorite past time during lockdown? Blogging.
(10) A rainy day or Sunshine? Sunshine.
(11) If you could be in any place right now where would it be? Miami.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
1. What are you thankful for right now and why?
2. Who inspires you?
3. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
4. When did you first realize your love for blogging?
5. Why does Black Lives Matter?
6. How many pets do you have?
7. What new skills have you acquired during lockdown?
8. Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
9. Who is most important to you in your life right now and why?
10. Why should bloggers follow your blog?
11. When will racism end?
Congratulations to the following nominees who are to answer the above 11 questions upon acceptance of this award:
1. Mwema Allen – follow blog here: https://amshakinywa.wordpress.com
2. Mercy Oluokon – follow blog here: https://herrychiccounsels.com
3. Zeeshan Amin – follow blog here: https://fivelesson.com
4. Bangon Kapatid – follow blog here: https://bangonkapatid.com
5. Masum – follow blog here: https://ultapaltablgs.wordpress.com
6. Wyclif M. Musau – follow blog here: https://littlestringsof.poetry.blog
7. Jennifer Bates – follow blog here: https://paperkutzs.com
8. Tanayaa Singh – follow blog here: https://tanayaa13.wordpress.com
9. Justin Nahas – follow blog here: https://tanayaa13.wordpress.com
10. Tanaka – follow blog here: https://buyitrightforlife.wordpress.com
11. Michael Reynoso – follow blog here: https://viralwisdomformen.wordpress.com
12. Elizabeth Quarshie – follow blog here: https://thelizziesjournal.wordpress.com
13. Vincent Ehindero – follow blog here: https://vincentehindero.wordpress.com
14. Eromonsele Emmanuel – follow blog here: https://ericotrips.wordpress.com
15. Anish Nair – follow blog here: https://thepoeticprism.wordpress.com
16. Samuel Lawrentz – follow blog here: https://offshorewritings.com
17. Shubshangi Srinivasan – follow blog here: https://theshubhsterdiaries.com
18. Sheree – follow blog here: https://viewfromtheback.com
19. Saania Sparkle – follow blog here: https://saania2806.wordpress.com
20. Ingrid – follow blog here: https://experimentsinfiction.com
21. Lily Mikulcic – follow blog here: https://sunrosesoulwriting.com
22. Jason A. Muckley – follow blog here: https://jasonamuckley.com
(C) Copyright 2020, Darell J Philip